Could you be our new Selfridges Manager!
With our current manager soon to be moving into a new role internally, we are looking for a new creative and enthusiastic manager to head our busy London store. We’re looking for a manager with an inspiring work ethic, someone who is truly supportive and compassionate, whilst being strong and able to earn respect. You must have a true passion for flowers, an eye for detail and be focussed on exceptional customer service.
Key responsibilities and essential qualities:
- Hands-on, motivational, inspirational leader; supporting and coaching your team, whilst ensuring a positive and fun environment
- Passionate about flowers, plants and the floristry industry, with natural creativity, and a thorough understanding of flower and plant varieties, seasonal flowers, flower care and preparation
- Confident and well-presented
- Engaging, enthusiastic and polite
- Excellent customer service delivery, and effective communicator between Selfridges and PC head office
- Acute attention to detail and passion for a tidy and well presented site, ensuring the site is immaculate
- Flexible in accommodating business needs and ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated, pro-active and level headed
- Target and results oriented, takes ownership and acts with integrity, with a focus on store profitability
- Maintains financial and operational administration; company policies, procedures and brand standards
- Ensures statutory compliance of store
- Takes full responsibility for team recruitment, performance and development
- Represents the values and culture of Philippa Craddock
If you feel you have the above skills, knowledge and traits, please do send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with details of your current availability.
We really look forward to hearing from you!